1. Through Community Trainings some Three hundred and fourteen (314) people of the rural community were trained on: Community Animal Health Workers (CAHW’s), Community Health Workers (CHW’s), Traditional Birth Attendants (TBA’s), Village Health Committee (VHC).
2. Conducted several workshops on HIV/ AIDS and FGM both in Ijara and Garissa districts.
3. Established a community drug shop for Jalish community in Ijara district.
4. Baseline survey on reproductive health was done in Garissa in the year 2001.
5. Awareness creation on reproductive health through workshops, Public Baraza and home visits.